I’ve always been a fan of anything “chunky monkey” flavoured. Combined with my flourless banana oat waffle recipe these waffles are to die for. I posted how I made these waffles on my reels a few days ago if you want to cook along ✨
Serves 6 | GF DF RSF
• 2 cups rolled oats
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• Pinch of sea salt
• 2 bananas
• 1 egg
• 1 cup oat milk
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/3 cup sugar free choc chips
• Coconut yoghurt
• Sugar free chocolate
• Cacao nibs
• Almond butter
1. Preheat and grease waffle maker.
2. Add all waffle ingredients into a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
3. Add in the chocolate chips and mix together.
4. Sit for 5-10 minutes until slightly thickened.
5. Add 1/3 cup of batter to waffle maker (depending on your machine) and cook.
6. Repeat with the remaining mixture and place waffles on cooling rack.
7. Plate waffles and add toppings. Enjoy!