There’s no flavour quite like an indulgent cinnamon bun. This cereal tastes so good you’ll be fighting over a bowl, I know, because my family was!
Serves 3 V GF DF RSF
• 3 cups organic corn flakes
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 2 tbsp rsf icing sugar
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• Oat milk
• Greek yoghurt
1. Preheat the oven on 180°C. Add melted coconut in a bowl and sift in icing sugar and mix.
2. Add cinnamon and combine. In a another bowl add the corn flakes and pour in the mixture on top. Mix well.
3. Bake on a tray in the oven for 3 minutes, until golden.
4. Allow to slightly cool and crisp.
5. Enjoy with your choice of milk and yoghurt!