Best part of this was that the dalgona matcha tasted like creamy vanilla frosting. Topping the matcha with this light creamy whip makes takes the experience to an indulgence dessert kinda level.
Serves 1 V GF DF
• 1/4 cup chia seeds
• 1 cup coconut milk
• 1/4 cup coconut yoghurt
• 1 tbsp maple syrup
• 1 tsp matcha powder
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tsp matcha
• 2 tbsp sugar
• 1 tbsp protein powder
• 1/4 cup coconut milk
1. Mix all the chia pudding ingredients besides the coconut yoghurt and refrigerate overnight.
2. In the morning add the coconut yoghurt to the pudding and mix together.
3. Place a mixing bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes and then place the dalgona matcha ingredients together. (Make sure the coconut milk is solidified).
4. Blend together until light and fluffy.
5. Top matcha dalgona on top of chia pudding and enjoy!