I don’t think I’ve ever had a bowl that’s satisfied so many of the “basic taste types” – sweet, sour, creamy… a foodie’s dream
Serves 2 V GF DF RSF
• 3 frozen bananas
• Handful ice cubes
• Splash almond milk
• 1/4 of an avocado
• 2 tsp greens powder
• 2 juice of limes
• 1/4 tsp cinnamon
• 1/2 tbsp cashew butter
• Almond butter
• Coconut yoghurt
1. Add smoothie ingredients to the blender and blend until just combined and creamy.
2. Serve into a bowl and add toppings.
1. Use a high speed blender/ food processor. If it seems a bit empty in your jug (this recipe is based off a vitamix), add more banana.
2. If you want your smoothie bowl to stay frozen longer, try use a plastic style bowl, I like to place mine in the freezer just before making my smoothies!
3. Also have all your toppings and fruit already chopped and ready to assemble beforehand, you basically want to pour it out and go!