I love pasta and the endless flavour possibilities. It’s just so easy to whip up.
I based this recipe idea from Gigi Hadid, but made it healthier. This dish really highlights how good greek yoghurt is to cook with too 😍
Serves 4 RSF
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1/2 cup tomato paste
• 1 cup greek yoghurt
• 1 tsp chilli flakes
• 1/2 shallot
• 1 garlic clove
• 2 tbsp vodka
• 1 tbsp dairy free butter
• 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
• Salt & pepper
• 4 servings wholewheat pasta
1. Boil water and cook pasta. Save 1/2 cup of pasta water and drain and put aside.
2. In a pan, add the olive oil, shallot and garlic to a pan and cook until softened.
3. Add tomato paste, chilli flakes and vodka and cook until sauce forms.
4. Then add pasta, pasta water and butter to dish and cook.
5. Turn off heat and stir in nutritional yeast, greek yoghurt and salt & pepper.
6. Plate and enjoy!