A big weekend moving and unpacking, calls for a simple no-brainer dinner. This has always been a go to pasta of mine. Drizzle a bit of olive oil, add a few ingredients and that’s it! It holds so much flavour!
Serves 1 | GF V DF RSF
• 1 serving corn sweet potato pasta
• 1/2 tbsp chilli flakes
• 1 red mild chilli
• 3 small garlic cloves
• 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes
• Olive oil
• Handful almonds
• Handful parsley
• Salt & pepper
1. Cook the pasta as per instructions on box and drain.
2. In a pan add olive oil, sundried tomatoes, chilli, garlic and chilli flakes and cook together.
3. Mix in the pasta, sprinkle in the parsley and cook in.
4. Top with almonds, salt & pepper and enjoy!